We are a project-type organization working in the field of needs and aims. Our goal is to develop not only our own ideas, but also the initiatives of others, acting as a partner. We are open for cooperation and new concepts, as we believe in the power of integrating potentials.
Our team is a group of creative people representing diverse skills and professional backgrounds in non-governmental, small and medium enterprise and local government sector, providing services such as:
- employment services, including supported employment
- career counseling
- personal assistance and family relief services
- psychological support
- workshops, seminars, conferences, study visits
- project development
- surveys and expertise (including legal regulations)
Our operations are getting financial support from national and international grants, donations, business activities, volunteers and friends.
Since 2009 we have conducted 19 cross-sectoral projects in the area of social integration, education and professional development, dedicated to youth, people over 50 years old, people with disabilities (over 700 participants) and other groups disadvantaged on the labor market or socially excluded. The key element of our activities was expanding the network of cooperation with over 209 public and private institutions from 8 regions (employment offices, employment agencies, NGO, universities, private companies).
We have also developed transnational cooperation that involved:
- 5 international projects
- 32 partner institutions from Malta, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Norway
- 11 study visits for over 80 participants
- 2 international workshops and 2 international conferences
- leading 2 international working groups
- cooperation with International Short Brake Association (ISBA) and European Disability Forum
We are a member of network organizations such as Polish Union of Supported Employment, Nongovernmental Employment Agencies Network, International Short Break Association, Coalition for Personal Assistance.